Tactica has a long history of creating interesting stuff for your everyday adventures. The latest product is the M250 hex drive toolkit, a compact, lightweight and TSA-approved toolkit – it means you can bring it with you in an airplane.
The M250 is made of durable composite material that won´t scratch things in your pocket and sized to be compact with it being less than the size of a credit card.
Each M250 comes with its own holster that keeps the toolkit magazine in place and allows you to carry it wherever you want.
- A clip on the side of the holster allows for pocket or belt carry.
- A magnetic plate lets you attach it to the fridge at home, the office or the workshop.
- It also comes with an attachment point to loop into your bags.
The Tactica´s M250 carries up to 14 hex bits in its magazine, features a hardened stainless steel insert to ensure you have the necessary strength to budge, and packs inside its own magnetic-backed holster clip.
Each toolkit comes with:
Complete screwdriver set – 12 of the most common hex bits you might need.
- Phillips hex drive – 1.8mm*, #0, #2 (* 1.8mm suitable for most eye glasses)
- Flat hex drive – 1.8mm*, #3, #5 (* 1.8mm suitable for most eye glasses)
- Allen hex drives – 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- Torx Hex Drives – T10, T15, T25
M250 magazine – holds your hex bits and includes heavy duty driver
Extended reach – 2″/ 50mm hex bit extender
The Tactica M250 hex drive toolkit can be yours for $29 if you pledge its Kickstarter campaign. The shipping is estimated to start in October 2019.
Images credit: Tactica, Kickstarter
Tactica M250 hex drive toolkit is a crowd-funded project that has no guarantee of succeeding. This article is not an official promotion of the Tactica, and we at Nechgear are not responsible if the project does not succeed through crowdfunding. We are trying to introduce our audience with interesting projects that have a high chance of success, but you, the reader, assume all responsibility by pledging your money to this project.