Who we are?
At NechGear.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit NechGear.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
We at NechGear do not accept gifts, products or any free stuff in exchange for posts and positive reviews which might affect our reader’s opinions. The team around NechGear is never be influenced by any form of compensation.
Any product that is sent to us is either returned or get an honest review and include the views of whoever the writer is.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NechGear and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Nechstar, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your NechGear.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Nechstar may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Nechstar liability. You must immediately notify Nechstar of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. NechGear will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- The responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Nechstar or otherwise.
By submitting Content to NechGear for inclusion on your Website, you grant NechGear a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, NechGear will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, NechGear has the right (though not the obligation) to, in NechGear sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in NechGear reasonable opinion, violates any NechGear policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Nechstar sole discretion. Nechstar will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay NechGear the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify NechGear before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or another payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Nechstar in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay NechGear the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. NechGear reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written a notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written a notice to NechGear.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by NechGear to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free NechGear.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with NechGear standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
- The responsibility of Website Visitors. NechGear has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, NechGear does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. NechGear disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Nechstar.com links, and that link to NechGear.com. NechGear does not have any control over those non-NechGear websites and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-NechGear website or webpage, NechGear does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Nechstar disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-NechGear websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As NechGear asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by NechGear.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify NechGear in accordance with NechGear Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. NechGear will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. NechGear will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NechGear or others. In the case of such termination, NechGear will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to NechGear.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from NechGear to you any NechGear or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with NechGear. NechGear, NechGear.com, the NechGear.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with NechGear.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NechGear or NechGear licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Nechstar or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. NechGearreserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. NechGear reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at NechGear.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. NechGear reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. NechGear may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. NechGear may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your NechGear.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Nechstar if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of NechGear notice to you thereof; provided that, NechGear can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Nechstar and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither NechGear nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will NechGear, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to NechGear under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. NechGear shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nechstar, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between NechGear and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of NechGear, or by the posting by NechGear of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Prague, Czech Republic. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in the Czech Republic, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Nechstar may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Nechstar.com (“Nechstar“) operates NechGear.com and may operate other websites. It is Nechstar policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, NechGear collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. NechGear purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how NechGear visitors use its website. From time to time, NechGear may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
NechGear also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on NechGear.com blogs/sites. NechGear only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering Of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Nechstar websites choose to interact with Nechstar in ways that require NechGear to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Nechstar gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at NechGear.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with NechGear are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, NechGear collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with NechGear. NechGear does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
NechGear may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. NechGear may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, NechGear does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection Of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
NechGear discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Nechstar behalf or to provide services available at NechGear websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using NechGear websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. NechGear will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Nechstar discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when NechGear believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NechGear, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a NechGear website and have supplied your email address, NechGear may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with NechGear and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. NechGear takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
When someone visits NechGear.com we use third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Use Of Data
NechGear uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website and our service.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news and information.
What Is GDPR?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. The key articles of the GDPR, as well as information on its business impact, can be found throughout this site. Full details can be found at the GDPR website.
As a user of NechGear you have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
You can find out more information about your rights over at the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If NechGear, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that NechGear goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of NechGear may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
To help us maintain the resources we need to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on NechGear. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide.
- All advertising content on NechGear is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on Nechstar is not influenced by advertisements.
Affiliate Links Disclosure
NechGear staff may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to NechGear partners, if any. Pages on the Site containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be demarcated and/or identified with a disclaimer.
Ads May Not Contain Or Promote The Following:
- Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco. Ads may not promote illegal drugs, illegal substances, abuse of prescription drugs, use of alcohol (except for beer and wine), or tobacco products, or any related paraphernalia thereto. Lawful products and services which promote quitting tobacco-related products are permitted.
- Weapons/Violence. Ads may not promote the use, distribution, or making of firearms, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnics or other weapons. Ads may not promote violence, cruelty, or physical or emotional harm to any person or animal.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling. Ads may not promote any illegal or other questionable activities which may be illegal in one or more jurisdictions, including without limitation hacking, counterfeiting, or other activities that may violate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or contractual rights of others. Ads may not contain or promote content related to scams, financial schemes, pyramid schemes or other fraudulent or illegal financial or investment opportunities. Ads may not promote casinos, gambling, betting, numbers games, sports or financial betting. Ads promoting state lotteries are permitted.
- Hate/Intolerance/Discrimination. Ads may not contain or promote hate speech, personal attacks, or discrimination toward any individual, group, country or organization.
- Obscenity/Indecency/Profanity. Ads may not contain or promote any obscene, indecent, profane or offensive words, images, sounds, videos or other content.
- Political/Religious. Ads may not contain hostile, offensive, inflammatory or hateful speech related to political or religious topics or groups. Ads may not exploit controversial political, social, or religious issues for commercial purposes.
- Sexual/Adult Content. Ads may not include full or partial nudity, depictions of people in explicit positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative. Ads will not contain text or images exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts or lewd and lascivious behavior. Ads may not promote escort, dating, erotic message, pornography, or other sexual products or services.
- Disparagement/Defamation. Ads may not contain disparaging or defamatory information or content which tends to harm the reputation of Nechstar or any other individual, group, or organization.
- Gross Depictions. Ads may not contain or promote content that is crude, vulgar, degrading or likely to shock or disgust.
- Militant/Extremism. Ads may not contain or promote extremely aggressive and combative behaviors or unlawful political measures, including individuals or groups advocating violence as a means to achieve their goals.
- Sensitive Content. Ads may not target sensitive categories such as financial status, medical conditions, mental health, criminal record, political affiliation, age, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical affiliation or beliefs, sexual behavior or orientation, or trade union membership.
- Targeted at Children. Ads may not specifically target children, including through cartoons or other similar content.
- Health/Safety Claims. Ads may not promote actions likely to harm one’s health, such as bulimia, anorexia, binge drinking, or drug use. Ads may not make health claims that are not clearly substantiated. Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate their products’ claims.
- Misleading/False/Deceptive: Ads may not contain any information or content that is potentially misleading, false, or deceptive, including content which is meant to deceptively generate clicks such as fake “close” buttons.