NECHGEAR has affiliate partnerships (including Amazon). These do not influence editorial content, though we may earn commissions for purchases using our links. Clicking the device names, images or buttons will redirect you to the product listing (on Amazon, or other sellers) where you can find more product details. Learn more
Life is a gift.
But what makes life a gift?
The little things that make you smile. Falling in love. Having awesome friends and good children. And much, much more.
Life is good until it isn’t.
However, we all can say, every day we have on this earth is truly a gift.
We have rounded up deep emotional quotes and sayings about life, love, and friends which you can relate to.
These deep quotes about life are not simple words. They are words to inspire you to make the best of your day.
Because life is a gift for those who live in present. For people who can really enjoy minute details of life with the childlike mind.
We all have to set reasonable goals and perseverance to fulfill them. If done correctly, then you would have satisfaction.
Read these deep emotional life quotes from wise people.
Because life is simple.
Life is not easy but it’s simple so keep your life simple and travel outside of your comfort zone to create opportunities.
So, what are some really good quotes about life? Here are 51 quotes from famous people not only about life but also about love and success.
Deep Emotional Quotes About Life and Love
1. “We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.” – Confucius
2. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
3. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
4. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchison
5. “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
6. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
7. “Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life.” – Thomas Merton
8. “Love is a friendship set to music.” – Joseph Campbell
9. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
10. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” – Johann Wolfgang Goethe
11. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” – John Wooden
13. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
14. “In order to be happy oneself, it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” – Theodor Reik
15. “Everyone in life is gonna hurt you; you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.” – Erica Baican
16. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
17. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
18. “Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
19. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
20. “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
21. “Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.” – Oscar Wilde
22. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” – Leo Buscaglia
23. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
24. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” – Walt Disney
25. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
26. “The more one judges, the less one loves.” – Honore de Balzac
Emotional Sayings About Life and Struggle
27. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
28. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
29. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
30. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
31. “Life is a series of baby steps.” – Hoda Kotb
32. “Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Goethe
33. “This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love; the more they give, the more they possess.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
34. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” – Isaac Asimov
36. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London
37. “You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.” – Chuck Palahniuk
38. “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
39. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” – Bob Dylan
40. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chbosky
Other Deep Emotional Quotes To Think About
41. “Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life.” – Seneca
42. “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
43. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Khalil Gibran
44. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
45. “What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
46. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” – James Baldwin
47. “The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
48. “To die is nothing; but it is terrible not to live.” – Victor Hugo
49. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
50. “The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
51. “In the circle of life there is no top, no corner, and no straight lines.” – Mike Dolan