Finding a good heating pad can take time. Looking for the best heating pad for man means looking at a lot of products and comparing each one for usability.
A heating pad for neck or a heating pad for back pain comes with slightly different designs to target specific areas of your body.
What Are The Best Heating Pads for Men?
The best heating pad is the one that fits where you ache. There are many styles to choose and a lot of warm, healing heat to enjoy. Review the products and make your choice.
Best Heating Pads For Men Of 2020
- Best Overall: Sunbeam XpressHeat Heating Pad
- Best Infrared: UTK Jade Far Infrared Heating Pad
- Best For Shoulder: Pure Enrichment PureRelief
- Best For Lower Back: Sunbeam Heating Pad Back Wrap
- Best For Neck: MIGHTY BLISS Large Electric Heating Pad
Best Overall: Sunbeam XpressHeat Heating Pad
The Sunbeam XpressHeat Heating Pad is the ideal way to give yourself heath therapy. The Sunbeam Heating Pad provides a consistent warmth that you can feel wherever the heating pad rests. The design is soft and easy to use over the muscles in your body.
Designed with an easy-to-adjust temperature gauge, you can set the temperature between four different settings. Each setting has an LED light with color, so you can adjust the heating pad in the dark and know what heat setting you select in the dark. A built-in auto-shutoff ensures the blanket is energy-efficient and turns off safely.
The pad is easy to care for and is completely machine washable. The pad is a micro plush that comes with SoftTouch weaving. The pad is a King-Sized pad measuring twelve-inches by twenty-four inches to ensure complete coverage of arms, legs, and spine. It also comes with a nine-foot power cord, so you can use it anywhere and have enough cord for it to stretch to a bed or a chair.
- The pad is good for treating morning stiffness.
- You can set the right amount of heat to manage back pain.
- The heating pad is larger than regular heating pads.
- The heating pad can burn where the cord connects.
- The heating pad can smell like plastic when it is new.
Best Infrared: UTK Jade Far Infrared Heating Pad
The UTK Jade Far Infrared Heating Pad uses carbon fibers woven throughout the heating pad. The fibers emit far-infrared rays that are healing and deep penetrating. The rays can easily sink into skin, tissue, muscles, and joints to bring relief to sore and inflamed muscles through increased blood circulation.
The pad comes with one hundred twenty-six jade stones that can help the body relax. The jade stones emit negative ions when surrounded by heat. The ions enter your body and promote the flow of oxygen in your body and brain. The more temperature you add, the better you will feel.
The heating pad has a built-in temperature gauge that lets you adjust the temperature between one hundred three degrees Fahrenheit and one hundred fifty-nine degrees. The higher temperatures are perfect for treating extremely sore muscles.
The main control panel comes with a memory function that remembers your previous settings. It is perfect for muscle relaxation on a schedule. The pad has a PU outer leather cover with six different temperature settings.
- The pad works well to treat chronic pain.
- The jade stones help provide extra strength heat and treatment.
- The pad is large enough to cover legs and backs.
- The control panel can fail.
- The heating pad temperature settings are off.
Best For Shoulder: Pure Enrichment PureRelief Neck and Shoulder Heating Pad
The Pure Enrichment PureRelief is a heating pad you can wrap around your neck and shoulders. The heating pad for the neck is ultra-soft with a micro mink outer cover. The cover conceals fast-heating cables that will protect your skin and muscles while treating them.
The heating pad can help provide pain relief by sinking heat into sore and hurt muscles. A remote control lets you set the temperature from one hundred ten degrees up to one hundred forty degrees Fahrenheit. The pad is quick-heating, so you can almost instantly find relief from muscle and nerve pain.
The pad will start to heat up within seconds of turning on. Designed for dry or wet therapy, the heating pad provides a way to neutralize inner muscle pain. Four different settings let you set the temperature that is ideal for your pain management. A built-in auto-shutoff turns the heating pad off after two hours to prevent overheating.
Designed for years of use, the heating pad is machine washable with a detachable heat controller. A convenient storage bag comes with a heating pad to protect and store it.
- The heating pad fits around your neck and shoulders.
- An inner magnet helps hold the pad around your neck.
- The control panel provides a wide range of heat settings.
- The heating pad can smell while in use.
- The heating element can be defective.
Best For Lower Back: Sunbeam Heating Pad Back Wrap
The Sunbeam Heating Pad targets specific portions of your upper and lower body. The Sunbeam pad targets the contours of your back with an adjustable waist that can fit you snuggly. The heating pad will stay in place with the adjustable waist strap, which measures eighty-five inches around for a complete fit.
The design of the heating pad produces clinically proven heat relief for pain and muscle tension. The heat increases the blood flow in your back to relax sore back muscles. The mink fabric of the heating pad is also soft and absorbent, so you can spray water on the pad to have wet therapy or dry therapy, as you need.
You can adjust four heat settings in the attached controller. The controller has a nine-foot cord that lets you use the heating pad wherever you want. The cord detaches with the controller, which makes the heating pad machine washable for long-term use.
Built-in gel packs heat up or cool down as you need for cold or hot therapy use. The packs will remain hot or cold for up to two hours, depending on how long you need the temperature changes and air temperature in your home.
- The Velcro strip holds the heating pad in place on your back and sides.
- A built-in auto-shutoff helps keep you safe.
- The heating pad can help treat chronic back pain.
- The Velcro strap can come apart.
- The heating pad does not fit all body types and shapes.
Best For Neck Pain: MIGHTY BLISS Large Electric Heating Pad
The MIGHTY BLISS Large Electric Heating Pad provides steady heat for muscle pain relief. The heating pad reaches your set temperature within minutes of turning it on. The design of the pad lets the heat radiate strongly and penetrate deep for an instant feeling of muscle relaxation.
Designed with a soft micro plush outer cover, the heating pad is twelve inches y twenty-four inches, which is enough to cover legs, back, and chest completely. You can control the pad using an easy-to-use controller with multiple heat settings for low, medium, and high.
You can turn your heating pad into a moisture therapy blanket by setting the temperature and adding a minimal amount of water to one side. The cable detaches when you are ready to clean the pad for a long-lasting, useful product. The heating pad comes with a built-in automatic shutoff in case of problems.
- The heating pad is very thick, which helps it retain the heat it generates.
- A long extension cord comes with the heating pad.
- The heating pad has an automatic shutoff.
- The inner plastic wires can bunch up inside the heating pad.
- The heating pad can smell when it is new.
A heating pad is an ideal treatment for sore and aching muscles. It helps to increase blood flow to the affected areas and helps the muscles to relax. When looking at heating pads, look for one that will fit your body and your aches.